Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling Sick Trees and the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Weatherford, TX! We have provided superior quality tree care services to the fine residents in Weatherford, Texas, and the DFW metroplex region for several decades now! Our ISA Certified Arborists, tree care professionals, tree doctors, tree surgeons, and plant pathologists are encountering this deadly oak tree disease in record-breaking numbers!
As you know, our established Weatherford, Texas, neighborhoods are enhanced by many statuesque oak trees. Hence, the multitude of beautiful oak trees that have died from this deadly tree disease is blatantly obvious! No oak variety is safe from deadly oak wilt disease; however, it favors live oak trees and the majestic Shumard red oak. Because these oak varieties flourish throughout Weatherford, Texas, and the surrounding cities, many established neighborhoods in Weatherford, Texas, have lost hundreds of valuable oak trees due to infection from oak wilt!
If you notice that your prized oak tree is not looking well, do not delay in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Weatherford, Texas, at (817) 345-7992 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Weatherford, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Weatherford, TX
Fungal in origin, oak wilt is a tree disease that shuts down the vascular system of the tree and prevents it from dispersing water and nutrients throughout the foliage and branches! For this reason, it is crucial that you contact our experienced tree care company when your tree first begins to exhibit an unhealthy, weak appearance. Signs to be watched for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy.
Most often, discoloration of infected foliage will range from yellow shades to brownish tones. If your tree is red oak, an overall reddish appearance will occur. Due to the swift destruction of your tree from oak wilt, contact the best arborist in Weatherford, Texas, and request a diagnostic evaluation. Laboratory testing is necessary to confirm oak wilt infection. Call us today at (817) 345-7992 if you suspect your valuable oak tree is infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads in Weatherford, TX
This fungal oak tree nemesis is highly infectious and spreads rapidly throughout your outdoor grounds through entangled root systems of infected trees and from excessive insect activity. Oak wilt spreads quickly, and infected trees may die in fewer than a few months! Oak wilt is responsible for killing over one million oak trees throughout Weatherford, Texas, the DFW metroplex region, and surrounding cities!
We cannot convey how critical it is that you contact us at (817) 345-7992 and request that our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test it to see if it is indeed infected with oak wilt! You have no time to waste if your tree is infected!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
The best way to manage a serious tree disease like oak wilt or other tree problems is to prevent them from ever happening in the first place! Take a proactive approach and schedule your free consultation with our highly experienced owner and tree expert and our ISA Certified Arborist!
You will be presented with the tree care health treatments that we provide, and you will be advised as to what is best suited for your particular trees and residential grounds. Call us today if you want us to manage oak wilt in Weatherford, TX, at (817) 345-7992 and schedule your complimentary consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Weatherford, TX
Suppose laboratory testing confirms that your tree indeed has oak wilt. In that case, immediate removal and destruction of all dead and infected trees by our experienced tree care company must be enacted right away! Never store old oak firewood after the spring season, and it must be removed and destroyed by our tree care professionals.
Never attempt this difficult, dangerous job yourself, and do not hire inexperienced contract laborers! Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Weatherford, TX, at (817) 345-7992 and schedule your free consultation!
Tree Care Services in Weatherford, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have oak wilt, sick trees, or dying trees on your property in Weatherford, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Similar Tree Diseases
Whether you own a home or are a business owner in Weatherford, Texas, you must know our area’s most common tree diseases. First and foremost, the most destructive is oak wilt; however, hypoxylon canker also kills oak trees swiftly, along with other tree varieties. The bacteria infection can cause bacterial leaf scorch.
Most often targeting fruit tree varieties, fire blight is extremely common and will quickly spread to your healthy trees if you do not take preventative measures! Always contact the best arborist in Weatherford, Texas, to advise and aid you in combatting deadly tree diseases and ensuring your trees remain strong and healthy! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Weatherford, TX, at (817) 345-7992 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
Tree Disease Treatment in Weatherford, TX
We provide Tree Disease Treatment Services in Weatherford, TX, for both your residential and commercial properties.
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Weatherford, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
Tree Insect Treatments in Weatherford, TX
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-listed tree diseases and insect pests that can damage and destroy your prized oak trees, the following tree diseases, insect pests, and weather-related events can harm your valuable trees! When your tree is not looking well, you have observed excessive insect activity, or you have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Weatherford, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 345-7992 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Weatherford, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment in Weatherford, TX
If you suspect that your prized oak tree is suffering from a tree disease, contact the best arborist in Weatherford, Texas, immediately! The sooner you take action and have treatment administered if your tree is sick, the greater your chances that your valuable tree will survive! Once your oak tree has been examined by our ISA Certified Arborist and our plant pathologist has confirmed oak wilt infection, a customized action plan will be developed exclusively for your tree and residential grounds.
There are numerous ways to protect your valuable oak trees, and our owner, ISA Certified Arborist, and plant pathologist will present these options to you. Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Weatherford, TX, at (817) 345-7992 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!