Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling Sick Trees and the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Alvarado, TX! Our owner, ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree surgeon, tree care professionals, and plant pathologist are encountering this deadly tree disease in record-breaking numbers! Here in Alvarado, Texas, our established neighborhoods are enhanced by many eye-catching oak trees so the multitude of beautiful oak trees that have died from this deadly tree disease cannot be overlooked!
No oak variety is safe from oak wilt disease; however, it tends to favor live oak trees and the majestic Shumard red oak. Because these oak varieties flourish throughout Alvarado, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area, many established neighborhoods have lost hundreds of valuable oak trees due to infection from oak wilt. If you notice that your prized oak tree is looking like it is sick, do not delay to contact us! Call the best Arborist in Alvarado, Texas, at (817) 799-7808 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Alvarado, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Alvarado, TX
A fungal pathogen, oak wilt is a tree disease that shuts down the vascular structure of the tree and prevents it from dispersing water and nutrients throughout its branches and foliage; therefore, it is exceptionally important that you contact our experienced tree care company with an ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist immediately when your tree first begins to exhibit a weak, unhealthy appearance. Signs to be watching for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy. Most often, discoloration of infected foliage will range from yellowish shades to brownish tones. If your tree is red oak, the tree will develop a reddish color to its leaves. Due to the swift destruction of your tree from oak wilt, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Alvarado, Texas, and request a diagnostic evaluation. Laboratory testing is necessary to firmly confirm oak wilt infection. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 if you suspect that your valuable oak tree is infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
Highly infectious, this fungal oak tree pathogen spreads rapidly throughout your outdoor grounds by means of entangled root systems of infected trees and from excessive insect activity. Oak wilt spreads quickly and infected trees may literally die in just a few months or less! Oak wilt has killed over one million stately oak trees throughout Alvarado, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area! We cannot convey how critical it is that you contact us at (817) 799-7808 and request that our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test the tree to see if it has become infected with serious oak wilt! Remember, you have no time to lose if your tree has become infected with oak wilt disease!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
Without a doubt, the best way to manage a serious tree problem or a deadly tree disease like oak wilt is to prevent your trees from ever contacting oak wilt in the first place! Always take a proactive approach rather than a reactive response! Schedule your free consultation with our highly experienced owner, tree expert, and ISA Certified Arborist! You will be presented with the tree are health treatments that we provide and will advise you on what is best suited for your particular trees and your residential grounds. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your complimentary consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Alvarado, TX
If the laboratory tests confirm that your tree is indeed infected with oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction of all infected and dead trees by an experienced tree company must be enacted quickly. Vast tree removal experience by this tree company is a must! Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and the firewood must be removed and destroyed by a tree care professional. Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Alvarado, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Similar Tree Diseases
No matter if you own a home or you are a business owner in Alvarado, Texas, it is highly important that you are aware of the most common tree diseases in our region. First and foremost, the most destructive is oak wilt; however, hypoxylon canker also kills oak trees quickly and targets all oak varieties! Bacterial leaf scorch is triggered by a bacterial infection. Usually targeting fruit tree varieties, fire blight is extremely common and will quickly spread to your other trees if you do not take preventative measures! Remember, always contact the best arborist in Alvarado, Texas to advise and aid you in combatting deadly tree diseases and ensuring that your trees remain strong and healthy! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Alvarado, TX, at (817) 799-7808 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Alvarado, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Tree Care in Alvarado, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have sick trees or dying trees in your property in Alvarado, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-listed tree diseases and insect pests that can severely damage and destroy your oak trees, the following diseases, insect pests, and weather-related events can be harmful to your valuable trees. When your tree is not looking well, you have observed excessive insect activity, or have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Alvarado, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Alvarado, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you sense that your valuable oak tree is suffering from a serious tree disease, contact the best arborist in Alvarado, Texas immediately! The sooner that you take action and have treatment administered, the greater your chances that your prized oak tree will survive! Once your oak tree has been examined by our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert and our plant pathologist has verified oak wilt infection, a personalized plan of action will be developed exclusively for your trees and residential grounds. There are numerous ways to guard your valuable trees and our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist will present these options to you! Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Alvarado, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!