Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Argyle, TX! For more than three decades, we have provided superior quality tree care services to the fine residents in Argyle, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area! Our owner and highly experienced tree expert, our ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree care professionals, and plant pathologist are encountering this deadly tree disease in record-breaking numbers! As you know, our established Argyle, Texas neighborhoods are enhanced by many statuesque oak trees so the multitude of beautiful oak trees that have died from this deadly tree disease is blatantly obvious!
No oak variety is safe from oak wilt; however, it favors live oak trees and the majestic Shumard red oak. Because these oak varieties flourish throughout Argyle, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area, many established neighborhoods in Argyle, Texas have lost hundreds of valuable oak trees due to infection from oak wilt. If you notice that your prized oak tree is not looking well, do not delay in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Argyle, Texas, at (817) 799-7808 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Argyle, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Argyle, TX
Fungal in origin, oak wilt is a tree disease that shuts down the vascular system of your tree and prevents it from dispersing nutrients and water throughout the foliage and branches. For this reason, it is exceptionally important to contact our experienced tree care company immediately when your tree first begins to exhibit a weak, unhealthy appearance. Signs to be watching for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy. Is your tree a red oak tree? Red oak trees will develop an overall reddish color to the leaves. Most often, discoloration of infected foliage will range from yellow shades to brownish tones. Due to the swift destruction of your tree if it has oak wilt, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Argyle, Texas, and request a diagnostic evaluation. Laboratory testing is necessary to confirm oak wilt infection. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 if you suspect that your valuable oak tree is infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
This fungal oak tree nemesis is highly infectious and spreads rapidly throughout your outdoor grounds using entangled root systems of infected trees and excessive insect activity. Oak wilt spreads quickly and infected trees may die in just a few months or less! Oak wilt is responsible for killing over one million majestic oak trees throughout Argyle, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area, as well as the surrounding cities! We cannot convey how critical it is that you contact us at (817) 799-7808 and request that our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test the tree to see if it is indeed infected with oak wilt! You have no time to lose if your tree is infected!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
By far, the best way to manage a serious tree disease like oak wilt, or any other tree problems, is to prevent these issues from ever happening in the first place! Take a proactive approach and schedule a free consultation with our owner and highly-experienced tree expert and ISA Certified Arborist. You will be presented with the tree health care treatments that we provide and be advised what is best suited for your particular trees and residential grounds. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your complimentary consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Argyle, TX
If laboratory tests confirm that your prized oak tree indeed has oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction of all dead and infected trees by our experienced tree company must be enacted quickly. Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and any old oak firewood must be removed and destroyed by our tree care professionals. When in doubt, always contact the best arborist and tree care company in Argyle, Texas! Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Argyle, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Similar Tree Diseases
No matter if you own a home or you are a business owner in Argyle, Texas, you must be aware of the most common damaging tree diseases in our region. First and foremost, the most destructive is oak wilt; however, hypoxylon canker also kills oak trees swiftly, along with many other oak varieties. Bacteria infection can cause bacterial leaf scorch. Most often targeting fruit tree varieties, fire blight is extremely common and will quickly spread to your healthy trees if you do not take preventative measures! Remember, always contact the best arborist in Argyle, Texas to advise and aid you in combatting deadly tree diseases! We will ensure that your trees remain healthy and strong! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Argyle, TX, at (817) 799-7808 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Argyle, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Tree Care in Argyle, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have sick trees or dying trees in your property in Argyle, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-listed tree diseases and insect pests that can damage and destroy your oak trees, the following tree diseases, insect pests, and weather-related events can be very harmful to your prized trees. When your tree is not looking well, you have observed excessive insect activity, or you have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Argyle, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Argyle, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you suspect that your valuable oak tree is suffering from oak wilt tree disease, contact the best arborist in Argyle, Texas immediately! The sooner that you take action and have treatment administered, the greater your chances that your prized oak tree will survive! Once your oak tree has been examined by our ISA Certified Arborist and our plant pathologist has confirmed oak wilt infection, a customized plan of action will be developed exclusively for your tree and your residential grounds. There are numerous ways to guard and protect your valuable oak tree and our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist will present these options to you. Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Argyle, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!