Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Arlington, TX! We have been providing exceptional quality tree care services to the fine residents throughout Arlington, Texas, and the surrounding cities for many years! Our ISA Certified Arborist, our tree care professionals, tree doctor, tree surgeon, and our plant pathologist are encountering this deadly oak tree disease in record-breaking numbers! As you know, our established Arlington, Texas neighborhoods are enhanced by many statuesque oak trees so the multitude of beautiful oak trees that have died from this deadly tree disease is blatantly obvious!
Oak wilt disease favors the majestic Shumard red oak as well as live oak trees; however, no oak variety is safe from deadly oak wilt disease! Because these oak varieties flourish throughout Arlington, Texas, and the North Texas area, many established neighborhoods in Arlington, Texas have lost hundreds of valuable oak trees due to infection from oak wilt. If you notice that your prized oak tree is looking unwell, do not delay in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Arlington, Texas, at (817) 799-7808 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Arlington, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Arlington, TX
Fungal in origin, oak wilt is a tree disease that shuts down the tree’s vascular system and prevents it from dispersing water and nutrients throughout the tree branches and foliage; therefore, it is exceptionally important to contact an experienced tree care company with an ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist immediately when your tree first starts to exhibit an unhealthy, weak appearance. Signs to be watching for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy. If your tree is a red oak it will develop an overall reddish color to its leaves. Most often, discoloration of infected foliage will range from yellow to brownish tones. Due to the swift destruction of your tree from oak wilt, contact the best arborist and tree company in Arlington, Texas, and request a diagnostic evaluation. Laboratory testing is necessary to confirm oak wilt infection. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 if you suspect your valuable oak tree is infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
This fungal oak tree nemesis is highly infectious and spreads rapidly throughout your outdoor grounds using entangled root systems of infected trees and from insect activity. Oak wilt spreads quickly and infected trees may die in just a few months or less. Oak wilt is responsible for killing over one million majestic oak trees throughout Arlington, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area, as well as North and Central Texas. We cannot convey how critical it is that you contact us at (817) 799-7808 and request that our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test the tree to see if it is indeed infected with oak wilt! You have no time to lose if your tree is infected!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
The best way to manage a serious tree disease like oak wilt or other tree problems is to prevent them from ever happening in the first place! Take a proactive approach and schedule a free consultation with our highly experienced tree expert and ISA Certified Arborist. They will present to you the tree care health treatments that we provide and advise you on what is best suited for your particular trees and residential grounds. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your complimentary consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment in Arlington, TX
If laboratory tests confirm that your tree indeed has oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction of all dead and infected trees by an experienced tree company must be enacted. Vast tree removal experience by this tree company is a must. Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and it must be removed and destroyed by a tree care professional. Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Arlington, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Similar Tree Diseases
No matter if you own a home or you are a business owner in Arlington, Texas, you must be aware of the most common tree disease in our region. First and foremost, the most destructive is oak wilt; however, hypoxylon canker also destroys oak trees swiftly, along with other oak varieties. Bacteria infection can cause bacterial leaf scorch. Most often targeting fruit tree varieties, fire blight is extremely common and will quickly spread to your healthy trees if you do not take preventative measures! Remember, always contact the best arborist in Arlington, Texas to advise and aid you in combatting deadly tree diseases and ensuring that your trees remain healthy. Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Arlington, TX, at (817) 799-7808 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Arlington, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Tree Care in Arlington, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have sick trees or dying trees in your property in Arlington, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-listed tree diseases and insect pests that can damage and destroy your oak trees, the following diseases, pests, and weather-related events can be harmful to your prized trees. When your tree is not looking well, you have observed insect activity, or have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree company in Arlington, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Arlington, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you suspect that your oak tree is suffering from a tree disease, contact the best arborist in Arlington, Texas immediately! The sooner that you take action and have treatment administered, the greater your chances that your prized oak tree will survive! Once your oak tree has been examined by our ISA Certified Arborist and our plant pathologist has confirmed oak wilt infection, a customized plan of action will be developed exclusively for your tree and residential grounds. There are numerous ways to protect your valuable oak trees and our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist will present these options to you. Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Arlington, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!