Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Aubrey, TX! For several decades, we have provided superior quality tree care services to the fine residents throughout Aubrey, Texas, and the surrounding cities! Our owner and highly experienced tree expert, our ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree care professionals, and our plant pathologist are encountering this lethal oak tree disease in record-breaking numbers! As you have seen, our beautiful established neighborhoods here in Aubrey, Texas are enhanced by many stately oak trees so the multitude of eye-catching oak trees that have died from this deadly tree disease is blatantly obvious!
Oak wilt disease attacks every oak variety; however, it favors live oak trees and the majestic Shumard red oak. Many established neighborhoods throughout Aubrey, Texas, and our DFW metroplex region have lost literally hundreds of oak trees due to infection from oak wilt disease! If you observe that your prized oak tree is not looking well, do not delay in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Aubrey, Texas, at (817) 799-7808 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Aubrey, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Aubrey, TX
A fungal pathogen, oak wilt is a lethal tree disease that completely shuts down the vascular system of your tree. This prevents your oak tree from dispersing nutrients and water throughout the tree branches and foliage; therefore, it is extremely important that you contact our experienced tree company immediately when your valuable tree first begins to exhibit an unhealthy, weak appearance. Signs that you should be watching for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy. Is your tree a red oak tree? If so, it will develop an overall reddish color to the leaves. Discoloration of foliage can range from yellow shades to brownish tones for most oak tree varieties. Because oak wilt kills quickly, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Aubrey, Texas and request a diagnostic evaluation. Laboratory testing is necessary to confirm oak wilt infection. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 if you suspect that your valuable oak tree may be infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
This highly infectious fungal oak tree disease spreads rapidly throughout your residential grounds by means of excessive insect activity and entangled roots systems of infected trees. Oak wilt is swift to spread and infected trees may literally die in only a few months or less! We cannot stress enough how serious this deadly oak tree disease is! Oak wilt has killed over one million stately oak trees throughout Aubrey, Texas, and the DFW metroplex region! Do not delay! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 and request that our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your prized oak tree and test the tree to see if it is indeed infected with oak wilt disease! Remember, you have no time to lose if your tree is infected with oak wilt!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
Without a doubt, the best way to manage a serious tree disease like oak wilt is to take a proactive approach and do what is needed to prevent your valuable trees from ever getting oak wilt in the first place! Be sure to schedule your free consultation with our owner and highly experienced tree expert and ISA Certified Arborist! You will be presented with tree health care treatments that we offer and our owner and tree expert will advise you on what is best suited for your particular trees and outdoor grounds. Be sure to call us today at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Aubrey, TX
If laboratory testing confirms that your oak tree is infected with oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction of all dead and infected trees by our experienced tree company must be enacted quickly. Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and any old wood must be removed and destroyed by our professional tree service experts. Never attempt this dangerous job yourself and do not hire an inexperienced contract worker! Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Aubrey, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Similar Tree Diseases
No matter if you own a home or are a business owner in Aubrey, Texas, it is extremely important that you are aware of the most common tree diseases in our area. Above all, oak wilt is the most serious and destructive; however, hypoxylon canker also kills oak trees swiftly and many other tree varieties as well. If the foliage on your oak trees is looking that it has been burned, it may have bacterial leaf scorch! Fire blight usually targets fruit tree varieties; however, it can quickly spread to your healthy trees if you do not act quickly and take preventative measures! Remember, always contact the best arborist in Aubrey, Texas to advise and aid you in battling deadly tree diseases! We will ensure that your valuable trees remain healthy and strong! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Aubrey, TX, at (817) 799-7808 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Aubrey, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Tree Care in Aubrey, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have sick trees or dying trees in your property in Aubrey, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-listed damaging tree diseases and insect pests, the following weather-related conditions, tree diseases, and insect pests can be extremely harmful to your valuable trees. When your tree is not looking healthy, you have observed excessive insect activity, or have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Aubrey, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Aubrey, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you have been wondering if your valuable oak tree is suffering from oak wilt tree disease, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Aubrey, Texas immediately! Remember, the sooner that you take action and get treatment for your sick tree, the greater your chances are that your beautiful oak tree will survive! Our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist will examine your tree and your residential grounds. If the lab tests do confirm that your tree is ailing, a customized plan of action will be developed exclusively for you! There are a number of protective health care treatments and measures to guard the health of your oak tree and our owner, ISA Certified Arborist, and tree care expert will present these options to you! Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Aubrey, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!