Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Bedford, TX! For decades now, we have been providing superior quality tree care services to the fine residents throughout Bedford, Texas, and the surrounding cities! Our ISA Certified Arborist, tree care professionals, tree surgeon, tree doctor, and plant pathologist encounter this deadly oak tree disease in record-breaking numbers! As we are sure you have noticed, our beautiful established neighborhoods here in Bedford, Texas are graced by many majestic oak trees so the multitude of eye-catching oak trees that have died from this treacherous tree disease cannot be overlooked!
The favored targets of oak wilt are the stately Shumard red oak and live oak varieties; however, no oak variety is safe from this deadly oak tree disease! Literally, hundreds of oak trees have died in the established neighborhoods in Bedford, Texas, and the DFW metroplex region due to infection from oak wilt! If you notice that your prized oak tree appears to be declining in health, do not hesitate in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Bedford, Texas, at (817) 799-7808 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Bedford, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Bedford, TX
A fungal pathogen, oak wilt is a deadly tree disease that attacks the tree’s vascular system and prevents the tree from dispersing water and nutrients throughout the tree foliage and branches; therefore, you must contact an experienced tree company with an ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist immediately when you notice that your tree is exhibiting a weak, unhealthy appearance. Signs that you should watch for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy. If you have a red oak tree it will develop a reddish color to the leaves. Oak wilt kills quickly; therefore, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Bedford, Texas, and request a diagnostic evaluation. Laboratory testing is needed to confirm oak wilt infection. if you suspect that your valuable oak tree may be infected with oak wilt, call us today at (817) 799-7808 and our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist will examine and test your prized oak tree!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
This highly infectious lethal fungal oak tree disease spreads quickly throughout your residential grounds through entangled root systems of infected trees and by insect activity. Oak wilt spreads incredibly fast and infected trees can die in just a few months or less from oak wilt infection! Oak wilt has destroyed more than one million prized oak trees throughout Bedford, Texas, and the DFW metroplex, North and Central Texas! Do not hesitate in taking action! Call us today at (817) 799-7808 and request that our ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test the tree to see if it has been infected with oak wilt disease! Keep in mind that you have no time to lose if your tree is infected with oak wilt!
How To Manage Oak Wilt In Bedford, TX
If laboratory tests indeed confirm that your tree has been infected by oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction by an experienced tree company with vast experience in tree removal must be done promptly. Never attempt to do this yourself, as this is a dangerous, difficult job and should only be done by an experienced tree care company! Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and always use an experienced tree company! If you are unsure, always contact the best arborist in Bedford, Texas, and call us at (817) 799-7808!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Bedford, TX
Always take a proactive approach and do what is necessary to keep your oak trees healthy and prevent them from being infected with oak wilt in the first place! Be sure to contact our highly experienced tree expert and ISA Certified Arborist and schedule your free consultation! You will be presented with tree health care treatments that we offer and our tree care specialist will advise you on what is best for your residential grounds and your particular tree varieties. Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Bedford, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Similar Tree Diseases
Whether you own a home or you are a business owner in Bedford, Texas, it is of major importance that you are aware of the most common tree diseases in our region. Without a doubt, oak wilt is the most destructive and serious. Hypoxylon canker is very prevalent and quickly kills oak trees and other tree varieties. If the foliage on your trees looks like it has been burned, your tree may have bacterial leaf scorch! Fire blight most often targets fruit tree varieties; however, it can quickly spread to your healthy trees if you do not act quickly and take preventative measures! Remember, always contact the best arborist in Bedford, Texas to advise you and aid you in battling deadly tree diseases and ensuring that your trees remain healthy and strong! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Bedford, TX, at (817) 799-7808 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Bedford, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Tree Care in Bedford, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have sick trees or dying trees in your property in Bedford, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-stated serious tree diseases and destructive insect pests, the following tree diseases, insects, and weather-related conditions can be harmful to your valuable trees! When your tree appears to be sick, you have observed insect activity near the tree, or have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Bedford, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Bedford, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightening Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you observe that your valuable oak tree is looking unhealthy, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Bedford, Texas immediately! Remember that if your tree is ailing, the sooner you have treatment administered, the greater your chances that your tree will survive! Our ISA Certified Arborist and our plant pathologist will examine your tree and your outdoor environment. If lab tests confirm that your tree is suffering from oak wilt, a customized plan of action will be developed exclusively for you! There are several protective measures to protect the health of your trees and our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert will present these options to you. Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Bedford, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!