Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling Sick Trees and the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Brazos Bend, TX! Our owner, ISA Certified Arborist, tree care professionals, and plant pathologist are actively battling the lethal fungal tree disease known as oak wilt! Here in Brazos Bend, Texas, our established neighborhoods are enhanced by many statuesque oak trees so the multitude of beautiful oak trees that have been killed by oak wilt is blatantly obvious!
No oak variety is safe from oak wilt; however, it favors live oak trees and the majestic Shumard red oak. Because these oak varieties flourish throughout Brazos Bend, Texas, and the DFW metroplex region, many established neighborhoods here in Brazos Bend, Texas have lost hundreds of valuable oak trees due to infection from oak wilt! If you notice that your prized oak tree seems to be declining in health, do not delay in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Brazos Bend, Texas, at (817) 799-7808 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Brazos Bend, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Brazos Bend, TX
Oak wilt is a fungal pathogen and a lethal tree disease that shuts down the vascular system of your oak tree. Once infected by oak wilt, the tree is prevented from dispersing water and nutrients throughout the branches and foliage. For this reason, it is of utmost importance to contact our experienced tree care company if your tree begins to exhibit a weak, unhealthy appearance. Signs to be watching for include a thinning canopy and premature defoliation. Usually, discoloration of infected foliage will range from yellow shades to brownish tones. If your tree is red oak, the leaves will develop an overall reddish color. Due to the swift destruction of your tree from oak wilt, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Brazos Bend, Texas, and request a diagnostic evaluation. For firm confirmation of oak wilt, laboratory testing is required. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 if you suspect that your prized oak tree is infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
This oak tree destroyer is highly infectious and spreads rapidly throughout your residential grounds by means of insect activity and the entangled root systems of infected trees. Oak wilt will spread swiftly and infected trees may literally die in just a few months or less! Oak wilt is responsible for killing over one million stately oak trees throughout Brazos Bend, Texas the DFW metroplex, and the surrounding cities! We cannot convey how critical it is that you contact us at (817) 799-7808 and request that our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test the tree to see if it is indeed infected with oak wilt! You have no time to waste if your tree is infected with oak wilt disease!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
The best way to manage a serious tree disease like oak wilt or other serious tree problems is to prevent them from ever happening in the first place! Always take a proactive approach rather than a reactive response! Schedule a free consultation with our high experience owner and tree expert! You will be presented with the tree health care treatments that we provide and you will be advised what is best suited for your particular trees and your outdoor grounds. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your complimentary consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Brazos Bend, TX
If the laboratory tests confirm that your prized oak tree definitely has oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction of all dead and infected trees by our experienced tree care company must be enacted immediately. Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and it must be removed and destroyed by our tree care professionals. Never attempt this yourself and do not hire inexperienced contract laborers for such a dangerous job! Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Brazos Bend, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Similar Tree Diseases
No matter if you own a home or are a business owner in Brazos Bend, Texas, it is very important that you are aware of the most common tree diseases in our region. Without a doubt, the most destructive is oak wilt! Hypoxylon canker is dangerous and deadly and destroys oak trees swiftly, as well as other tree varieties. Bacterial infection can cause bacterial leaf scorch. Most often targeting fruit tree varieties, fire blight is extremely common and will spread quickly to your healthy trees if you do not take preventative measures! Remember, never take chances when it comes to the health of your valuable trees! Always contact the best arborist and tree care company in Brazos Bend, Texas, and trust us to advise and aid you in combatting deadly tree diseases! We will see to it that your trees remain strong and healthy! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Brazos Bend, TX, at (817) 799-7808 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Brazos Bend, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Tree Care in Brazos Bend, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have sick trees or dying trees in your property in Brazos Bend, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
Besides the above-listed insect pests and tree diseases that can damage and destroy your oak trees, the following weather-related events, tree diseases, and insect pests can be harmful to your valuable trees! When your tree is not looking well, you have observed excessive insect activity, or have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Brazos Bend, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Brazos Bend, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you are suspecting that your oak tree is suffering from a tree disease, contact the best arborist in Brazos Bend, Texas immediately! The sooner that you take action and have treatment administered if your tree is indeed sick, the greater your chances are that your prized oak tree will survive! Once your tree has been examined by our ISA Certified Arborist and our plant pathologist has verified the presence of oak wilt, a customized plan of action will be developed exclusively for your tree and your residential grounds! There are numerous ways to guard the health of your valuable trees and our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist will present these options to you. Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Brazos Bend, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!