Our family-owned, locally-based tree care company is devoted to battling Sick Trees and the lethal tree disease known as oak wilt using ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors in Burleson, TX! For several decades now, we have provided superior quality tree care services to the fine residents throughout Burleson, Texas, and the surrounding DFW metroplex area! Our owner, ISA Certified Arborist, tree care professionals, tree doctor, tree surgeon, and plant pathologist are encountering this lethal tree disease in record-breaking numbers! As you have seen, our beautiful established neighborhoods here in Burleson, Texas are graced with many stately oak trees so the multitude of eye-catching oak trees that have died from this treacherous tree disease is blatantly obvious!
No oak variety is safe from oak wilt; however, oak wilt favors live oaks and the majestic Shumard red oak tree. Many lovely established neighborhoods throughout Burleson, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area have lost literally hundreds of oak trees due to infection from oak wilt! If you notice that your valuable oak tree is not looking well, do not hesitate in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Burleson, Texas, at (817) 799-7808 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Burleson, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Burleson, TX
A fungal pathogen, oak wilt is a serious tree disease that completely shuts down the vascular structure of your tree and prevents it from dispersing water and nutrients throughout the tree branches and foliage! Because of this, it is of utmost importance that you contact an experienced tree company with an ISA Certified Arborist and a plant pathologist immediately when your tree first begins exhibiting a weak, unhealthy appearance! Signs that you should be watching for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy. Do you have a red oak tree? If so, it will develop an overall reddish color to the foliage. Discoloration of infected foliage can range from yellowish shades to brownish tones. Because oak wilt kills swiftly, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Burleson, Texas and request a diagnostic evaluation. Laboratory testing is necessary to confirm oak wilt infection. Call us today at (817) 799-7808 if you suspect that your valuable oak tree may be infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
This highly infectious fungal oak tree disease spreads rapidly throughout your residential grounds by means of excessive insect activity and entangled root systems of infected trees. Oak wilt is swift to spread and infected trees may literally die in only a few months or less! Oak wilt has killed more than one million regal oak trees throughout Burleson, Texas, and the DFW metroplex region, as well as in North and Central Texas. Do not delay! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 and request that our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test the tree to see if it is indeed infected with oak wilt disease! Remember, you have no time to lose if your tree is infected with oak wilt!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
Without a doubt, the best way to manage a serious tree disease like oak wilt is to take a proactive approach and do what is necessary to prevent your trees from getting oak wilt in the first place! Be sure to schedule your free consultation with our highly-experienced tree expert and ISA Certified Arborist! You will be presented with tree health care services that we offer and our tree experts will advise you on what is best suited for your particular trees and residential grounds. Be sure to call us today at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Burleson, TX
If laboratory tests confirm that your tree has been infected with oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction of all dead and infected trees by an experienced tree company must be enacted right away! The tree company must have extensive history and experience in proper tree removal, as this is a difficult, dangerous job and should only be done by tree care experts! Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and it must be removed and destroyed by a tree care professional. Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Burleson, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation!
Similar Tree Diseases
No matter if you own a home or are a business owner in Burleson, Texas, it is extremely important that you are aware of the most common tree diseases in our area. Above all, oak wilt is the most serious and destructive; however, hypoxylon canker also destroys oak trees and kills many other tree varieties as well. If the foliage of your tree looks as if it has been burned, it may have bacterial leaf scorch! Fire blight usually targets fruit tree varieties; however, it can rapidly spread to your healthy trees if you do not act quickly and take preventative measures! Remember, always contact the best arborist in Burleson, Texas to advise and aid you in battling deadly tree diseases and ensuring that your trees remain healthy and strong! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Burleson, TX, at (817) 799-7808 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Burleson, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Tree Care in Burleson, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have sick trees or dying trees in your property in Burleson, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-listed destructive tree diseases and insect pests, the following tree diseases, insect pests, and weather-related conditions can be very harmful to your valuable trees. When your tree is not looking well, you have observed excessive insect activity, or have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Burleson, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 799-7808 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Burleson, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you find yourself wondering if your prized oak tree is suffering from a tree disease, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Burleson, Texas immediately! Remember, the sooner that you take action and get treatment administered if your tree is indeed sick, the greater your chances that your beautiful oak tree will survive! Our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist will examine your tree and your residential grounds. If lab tests confirm that your tree is unwell, a customized action plan will be developed exclusively for you! There are a number of health care treatments to guard the health of your oak trees and our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert will present these options to you. Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Burleson, TX, at (817) 799-7808 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!