For several decades now, our family-owned, locally-based tree service company has provided superior quality tree care services to the fine residents throughout Granbury, Texas, the DFW metroplex area, and the surrounding cities! Our highly skilled owner, ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree care professionals, and plant pathologist are actively battling the lethal fungal tree disease known as oak wilt! Unfortunately, we are encountering this deadly oak tree disease in record-breaking numbers! As you know, our established Granbury, Texas neighborhoods are enhanced by many statuesque oak trees; therefore, the multitude of beautiful oak trees that have died from this deadly tree disease is blatantly obvious!
No oak variety is safe from oak wilt; however, this disease favors live oak trees and the majestic Shumard red oak. Because these oak tree varieties flourish throughout Granbury, Texas, and the DFW metroplex region, many established neighborhoods in Granbury, Texas have lost hundreds of valuable oak trees due to infection from oak wilt. If you notice that your prized oak tree is not looking well, do not delay in contacting us! Call the best Arborist in Granbury, Texas, at (817) 778-8357 and talk to our ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Doctors if you have Sick Trees or Tree Diseases in Granbury, TX!
Oak Wilt Identification In Granbury, TX
Fungal in origin, oak wilt is a serious tree disease that shuts down the vascular system of your valuable oak tree and prevents the tree from dispersing water and nutrients throughout the tree branches and foliage; therefore, it is exceptionally important that you contact our experienced tree care company immediately! If your tree has developed an unhealthy, weak appearance, do not delay! Signs to be watching for include premature defoliation and a thinning canopy. Most often discoloration of infected foliage ranges from yellow shades to brownish tones. If your tree is red oak, the leaves will develop an overall reddish color. Due to the swift destruction of your tree from oak wilt, contact the best arborist and tree care company in Granbury, Texas, and request a diagnostic evaluation. Call us today at (817) 778-8357 if you suspect that your valuable oak tree is infected with oak wilt disease!
How Oak Wilt Spreads
This highly infectious fungal oak tree nemesis spreads rapidly throughout your outdoor grounds by means of entangled root systems of infected trees and from insect activity. Oak wilt spreads quickly and infected trees may literally die in only a few months or less! Oak wilt is responsible for killing more than one million majestic oak trees throughout Granbury, Texas, and the DFW metroplex area and surrounding cities! We cannot convey how critical it is that you contact us at (817) 778-8357 and request that our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist examine your oak tree and test the tree to see if it is indeed infected with oak wilt! You have no time to lose if your prized tree is infected!
How To Manage Oak Wilt
The best way to manage a serious tree disease like oak wilt or any other serious tree issue is to prevent them from ever happening in the first place! Take a proactive approach and schedule a free consultation with our owner and highly experienced tree expert and our ISA Certified Arborist. They will present to you the tree care health treatments that we provide and advise you on what is best suited for your particular trees and residential grounds. Call us today at (817) 778-8357 and schedule your free consultation!
Oak Wilt Treatment In Granbury, TX
If laboratory tests confirm that your valuable oak tree indeed has oak wilt, immediate removal and destruction of all dead and infected trees by our experienced tree care company must be enacted right away! Vast tree removal experience is a must, as this dangerous, difficult job should never be attempted by yourself or entrusted to an unskilled contract laborer! Never store old oak firewood after the spring season and it must be destroyed by our tree care professionals. When in doubt, always contact the best arborist and tree care company in Granbury, Texas! Contact our Arborist and Tree Care Company today if you need Oak Wilt Treatment in Granbury, TX, at (817) 778-8357 and schedule your free consultation!
Tree Care Services in Granbury, TX
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Disease & Fungus Management
- Live Oak & Post Oak Treatment
- Plant Health Care Services (PHC)
- Oak Wilt Treatment
- Tree Care
- Tree Disease Treatment
- Tree Doctor Consultation
- Tree Fertilization & Nutrition
- Tree Health Injections
- Tree Insect Management
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Mulching
- Tree Pest Control
- Tree Surgeon
- Sick Trees
If you have oak wilt, sick trees, or dying trees on your property in Granbury, TX, contact us today to talk to our Tree Doctors!
Similar Tree Diseases
No matter if you own a home or are a business owner in Granbury, Texas, it is of utmost importance that you are aware of the most common tree diseases in our region. First and foremost, oak wilt is the most destructive; however, hypoxylon canker also destroys oak trees swiftly, along with many other oak varieties. Bacteria infection can cause bacterial leaf scorch. Most often targeting fruit tree varieties, fire blight is extremely common and will quickly spread to your healthy trees if you do not take preventative measures! Remember, always contact the best arborist in Granbury, Texas to advise and aid you in combatting deadly tree diseases. We will see to it that your trees remain healthy and strong! Contact us today if you have sick trees or tree disease in Granbury, TX, at (817) 778-8357 to talk to our team of Arborists and Tree Doctors!
Tree Disease Treatments in Granbury, TX
We provide Tree Disease Treatment Services in Granbury, TX, for both your residential and commercial properties.
- Actinopelte Leaf Spot: Known as Tubakia, this may occur in many oak tree varieties; however, it is most frequently seen in red oak trees.
- Anthracnose: This is a type of fungal disease that affects trees and shrubs.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch: Unsightly spots appear on oak tree foliage that looks as if the leaves on your oak tree have been burned. Laboratory testing is needed for definite confirmation.
- Crown Gall: can range from small, wart-like growths to large, woody masses that can seriously damage or kill the infected plant.
- Dutch Elm Disease: Dutch elm disease is a serious fungal disease that affects elm trees, particularly American elm trees.
- Hypoxylon Canker: Trees that are already unhealthy and weak are prime targets for this hazardous, deadly fungal tree disease.
- Leaf Disease Outbreaks Across Texas: Excessive rainfall and cooler-than-average temperatures during the spring season can trigger fungal oak leaf disease outbreaks.
- Oak Leaf Blister: Most oak tree varieties are susceptible to invasion by this fungal disease that causes raised, circular spots on oak foliage during cooler spring weather.
- Oak Wilt: is a destructive tree disease that mostly affects Red and Live Oaks.
- Sudden Oak Death: First reported in 1995, this rapid-spreading deadly tree disease is caused by a water mold pathogen. It has destroyed millions of oak trees throughout Texas.
- Rapid Oak Decline: Weather extremes such as drought or heavy rainfall have made Savannah post oak trees vulnerable to root rot, cankers, and wood-boring insects.
If you have sick trees or tree disease on your property in Granbury, TX, contact us today to talk to a Tree Doctor!
Tree Insect Treatments in Granbury, TX
- Fall Webworm: This foliage-feeding caterpillar is prevalent throughout Texas. The immature stage of this caterpillar is the white moth.
- Oak Leaf Rollers: After eating tree buds and young leaves, this moth species rolls them together with spun silk.
- Sap-Eating Bore Beetle: These beetles are some of the most damaging to your prized trees, as they feed upon the roots and branches of your trees.
Other Harmful Tree Conditions
In addition to the above-listed tree diseases and insect pests that can damage and destroy your oak trees, the following tree diseases, weather-related events, and insect pests can be harmful to your prized trees. When your tree is not looking well, you have observed excessive insect activity, or have been subjected to extreme weather conditions, call the best arborist and tree care company in Granbury, Texas! Contact us today at (817) 778-8357 if you have sick trees or tree disease in Granbury, TX!
- Ball Moss
- Construction Damage
- Herbicide Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Live Oak Leaf Drop
- Post-Oak Issues
- Severe Drought
Commercial & Residential Oak Wilt Treatment
If you are worried that your valuable oak tree may be suffering from a tree disease, contact the best arborist in Granbury, Texas immediately! The sooner that you take action and have treatment administered if your oak tree is sick, the greater your chances are that your prized oak tree will survive! Once your oak tree has been examined by our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and plant pathologist has confirmed oak wilt infection, a customized plan of action will be developed exclusively for your tree and your residential grounds. There are numerous ways to protect your valuable trees and our owner and plant pathologist will present these options to you! Call us today to talk to our Tree Doctors in Granbury, TX, at (817) 778-8357 and schedule your free consultation with our ISA Certified Arborist and tree care expert!